Product manager (Crypto labs)
What You'll Do / Responsibilities
- Collaborate directly with our researcher, engineering to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Establish effective project communication with cooperating agencies to ensure their execution.
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies, Agile in particular.
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of smart contracts scripting, cryptography, crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies generally
- Experience in research in the field of security, network, or algorithm.
- Strong visualizing ability to make every information easy to understand
- Experience with the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and/or token economics
- Understanding of distributed system and/or formal verification technologies generally
- Courses/experience in cryptography and blockchain
Benefits / Compensation